[Project-managers] Bug Squashing Party Pre-planning Telecon

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Thu Jul 17 12:08:00 EDT 2008

Hi all,

On July 28 and 29, we will be having our second annual bug squashing
party to take an intensive look at issues that affect the entire
repository (with a focus primarily on the connected pieces that are part
of CoinAll). As we did last year, we will gather on-line for two days of
fixing, buffing, and polishing that will hopefully result in an improved
code base. The agenda is wide open at this point, so please contribute
any ideas for how we can improve things globally. We will have a
pre-planning telecon for the event next Thursday, July 24. The meeting
is currently scheduled for 1 PM ET. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU
CANNOT MAKE THIS TIME. Also, feel free to add items for discussion or
ideas for topics to address here:

https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinTLC/wiki/MeetingNotes072408

Cheers,

Ted