[Project-managers] Auto-generated project information pages

Carl Laird carl.d.laird at gmail.com
Fri May 25 15:44:00 EDT 2007

I don't have any comments/preferences on the idea of having the
template or not. However, I would say that, if the template idea is
adopted, I would like to see a more pronounced link to the project's
TRAC page (or homepage) since that is where the meat is. I see that
the "Symphony Home" on the left pane goes to the TRAC page, however,
it is easy to assume that you are already at the "Symphony Home" page.
Maybe a "Project Homepage: <url>" beneath the description?

Anyway, just my two bits...

Cheers,

Carl.