Please re-schedule so we have a chance to participate (Re: [Project-managers] TLC Telecon Tomorrow 1:00 PM EST)

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 15 15:57:12 EST 2007

Ted:

Less than 24 hrs is not sufficient lead time.

How about re-scheduling the meeting so we have time (i.e., a week) to
review the document and arrange our schedules to participate?

Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org

Program Chair, http://www.informs.org/Conf/PuertoRico07

Ted Ralphs <tkralphs at lehigh.edu>
Sent by: project-managers-bounces at list.coin-or.org
01/15/2007 03:25 PM

coin-tlc <coin-tlc at list.coin-or.org>, project-managers at list.coin-or.org
cc

Subject
[Project-managers] TLC Telecon Tomorrow 1:00 PM EST

Call-in information and a tentative agenda have been posted:

https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinTLC/wiki/MeetingNotes011607

Please note that there are two documents for review attached to the
agenda. These are Francois' revisions of the contribution policies and
procedures. If you have a chance to take a look at them before the
meeting, that would be great. I'd like to have a discussion about them
tomorrow before finalizing for a vote at the next meeting.

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs