[Project-managers] 403 failure on https://projects.coin-or.org

J P Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 19 12:44:21 EST 2007

I have experienced the same error.
I sent a note to Matt.

JP

             Alan
             King/Watson/IBM at I
             BMUS                                                       To
             Sent by:                  project-managers at list.coin-or.org
             project-managers-                                          cc
             bounces at list.coin
             -or.org                                               Subject
                                       [Project-managers] 403 failure on
                                       https://projects.coin-or.org
             12/19/2007 12:36
             PM

There is some kind of failure -- can someone help?  I am committing
Smi/Externals + one other cpp file.
Here is the error message:

Error: OPTIONS of '/svn/Smi/branches/Smi-Benders': 403 Forbidden (
https://projects.coin-or.org)

Project-managers mailing list
Project-managers at list.coin-or.org