[Project-managers] Response Requested: Binary distribution and installation of header files

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Thu Dec 13 18:05:43 EST 2007

Whoops, let me try that again, on the correct list.

Ted,

[ Installing header files in <include path>/coin ]

Excellent idea. Not only does it avoid flooding the user's top-level include
directory, but the user immediately knows where to look to find a Coin include
file. Fix away.

[ Trim the installed headers. ]

I'll have a look (DyLP, Osi). Osi managers, we should probably consult on the
osi-devel list before doing anything rash.

							Lou