[Project-managers] Re: Trac Emergency Maintenance Today

J P Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Tue May 30 21:31:08 EDT 2006

Thanks Matt.
It all works great when one uses the correct repository.

http://www.coin-or.org/usingTrac.html is a web page which describes how to
logon to Trac to edit wiki pages and create a ticket.
(The text is copied from Andreas Ipopt's page
http://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt/wiki/EditingWikiPages).

Feel free update, change, or fix http://www.coin-or.org/usingTrac.html.
If you would prefer me to do it, now that I know the correct repository to
use, feel free to email changes.

JP Fasano
STSM, Watson Math Department
jpfasano at us.ibm.com
(914)945-1324  (tie line 862-1324)

             Matthew Saltzman
             <mjs at clemson.edu>
             05/30/2006 02:56          J P Fasano/Watson/IBM at IBMUS
                                       Francois Margot
                                       <fmargot at andrew.cmu.edu>,
                                       project-managers at list.coin-or.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Project-managers] Re: Trac

On Tue, 30 May 2006, J P Fasano wrote:

> Matt,
> It looks to me like the web page is in cvs.
> The file is visible using the cvs web browser interface.
> See: http://www.coin-or.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/coin-web/usingTrac.html

JP-

The Web site is now driven by Subversion (it was one of our first
Subversion attempts).  See http://projects.coin-or.org/CoinWeb and
http://www.coin-or.org/svn/CoinWeb.

                         Matt