[Project-managers] COIN-OR Sessions for ISMP 2006 in Brazil

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 13 12:55:27 EST 2006

To: COIN-OR TLC Members and Project Managers
From: Bob Fourer

For the International Symposium on Mathematical Programming to be held in
Brazil July 30 to August 4 this year, I am organizing the cluster on
Optimization Software and Modelling Systems.  This topic appears to be
closer
to COIN-OR's interests than any of the other cluster topics, so I expect
that
we would use it for any COIN-OR sessions in the program.  If you expect to
attend this meeting and want to organize one or more sessions (3 half-hour
talks), let me know and I'll set you up in the session database.

 Please respond to Bob at 4er at iems.northwestern.edu