[Osi] OsiCpx does not compile with Cplex 12.7

Antonio Frangioni frangio at di.unipi.it
Fri Feb 17 08:23:55 EST 2017

Thanks. There is a similar issue with CbcModel.cpp in CBC

CbcModel.cpp:16421:29: error: use of undeclared identifier 'CPXcopymipstart'
                            CPXcopymipstart(env, lpPtr, numberIntegers_, setVar, setSol);

which does not seem to be fixed in the latest 2.9.8, judging from "Cbc" and "Cbc-tickets". This does not belong here, though, so I'll post it over there.

	Best

	Antonio