[Osi] OsiCpx does not compile with Cplex 12.7

Antonio Frangioni frangio at di.unipi.it
Fri Feb 17 07:00:43 EST 2017

Hi.

Got a bad surprise today trying to re-compile OSI from SVN: compilation fails with the newest Cplex 12.7 due to CPXcopymipstart, deprecated but still there in 12.6.3, having been removed for good.

Still got the chance to compile against 12.6.3, but I'd really appreciate if sooner or later this could be fixed. Although I sometimes feel like the only remaining user of OSI (cue the persisting silence on the mailing lists), I still present it as a darn good idea to my students, and I'd love to be able to keep doing this for the foreseeable future.

Thank you in advance,

	Antonio