[Osi] OsiGrb assertion failed

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Fri Jan 17 06:40:07 EST 2014

Hi,

thanks for the bugreport.

I agree that coltype_ should not be just deleted there, but it may need
to be updated.
It works fine if you remove only last columns, but if one removes some
in the middle, the holes need to be filled with values from later positions.

Can you try if the attached patch also works for you?

Thanks,
Stefan