[Osi] Setting clp options through Osi interface

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jun 11 15:53:26 EDT 2013

Hi,

I think you have only the usual Osi options available, which are
explained in OsiSolverParameters.hpp.
OsiClp also has a setSpecialOptions that let you do something more.
Look for the documentation of the specialOptions_ member in
OsiClpSolverInterface.hpp on how to set these bitflags.

To influence the amount of output, you probably need to get the message
handler from the Osi object and set its loglevel.

Stefan