[Osi] Simple question about addRow and addCol

Victor Miller victorsmiller at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:18:13 EDT 2012

I'm new to OsiSolverInterface, and am a little frustrated at not being able
to find very much in the way explanation of typical ways to use it.  The
Doxygen docs only really help once you get the hang of it.  In any case,
here's my simple question: when adding a row via addRow (or addRows) or a
column via addColumn how do you find out the row number (resp. column
number) of the newly added entity?  It's necessary to know this when, for
example, I might want to delete a row, or change its upper or lower
bounds.  Will the new row (resp. column) always be added "at the end" (i.e.
the number will be numRows, or numCols).  Do deleted rows or columns leaves
holes that are never filled?

Victor