[Osi] On compiling OsiCpx, OsiGrb, OsiXpr

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 25 04:46:37 EDT 2012

Hi,

If you call ./confiugre --help in the Osi subdirectory, you should see
--with-cplex-incdir specify the header file directory for library Cplex
--with-cplex-lib specify the flags used to link with the library Cplex
--with-mosek-incdir specify the header file directory for library Mosek
--with-mosek-lib specify the flags used to link with the library Mosek
--with-xpress-incdir specify the header file directory for library Xpress
--with-xpress-lib specify the flags used to link with the library Xpress
--with-gurobi-incdir specify the header file directory for library Gurobi
--with-gurobi-lib specify the flags used to link with the library Gurobi

I don't know why they don't show up with the recursive option.

*-incdir is the path for the headers
*-lib are the linker flags, sometimes also requiring -lpthread or -lm.

These are sometimes also useful:
--disable-cplex-libcheck  skip the link check at configuration time
--disable-mosek-libcheck  skip the link check at configuration time
--disable-xpress-libcheck skip the link check at configuration time
--disable-gurobi-libcheck skip the link check at configuration time

Stefan