[Osi] Pivot in OsiClpSimplexInterface

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Wed Mar 16 13:24:49 EDT 2011

Thomas,

I presume this can happen in debug mode.  If so what are the values of

alpha_
lowerOut_
valueOut_

If alpha_ is very small then that is bad news.  If the difference
between lowerOut_ and valueOut_ is large then maybe the eq test could be
relaxed.  If you want I could change to return with non-zero status.

John Forrest