[Osi] writeLp base class does not use names

Matthew Galati Matthew.Galati at sas.com
Sun Jan 16 12:33:22 EST 2011

Right - OsiCpx has no writeLp currently. I asked for OsiCpx to use the native Cpx writer about 3 years ago. See ticket 61.

Without that - it should still be able to use the Osi native LP writer - which should use names if they exist in Osi memory - but, it does not.

OsiClp is now in Clp/src/OsiClp. Same for OsiCbc, it is in Cbc/src/OsiCbc. The rest are in the same old place.