[Osi] [Fwd: License upgrade: CPL to EPL migration approved for IBM projects on COIN-OR]

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Mon Dec 27 16:43:28 EST 2010

OSI project managers, developers, and users:

Pursuant to the announcement below, I plan to update the license for OSI
to the Eclipse Public License version 1.0.  This change will be made in
the trunk/ line in Subversion in the next couple of days, and will
propagate to a new stable version and accompanying release shortly after
that.  This process is also underway for CBC, CLP, CGL, CoinUtils, and
Vol (where IBM is a significant participant in the development
community) as well as other projects.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.

Thanks.