[Osi] Fwd: crossover step

Matthew Galati magh at lehigh.edu
Mon Oct 26 15:00:08 EDT 2009

Hi John - is there any chance this crossover routine can make its way into
one of the releases. I am seeing lots of issues in CLP/CBC at trunk (see
other emails) - so I switched back to releases Osi (0.100.2), Clp (1.10.2),
Cbc (2.3.2). The releases seem better - but don't have the crossover
function.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt,