[Osi] Gurobi interface

Matthew Saltzman MJS at exchange.clemson.edu
Wed Aug 5 04:45:27 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 04:34 -0400, Kipp Martin wrote:
> Hi Matt:
>

> > On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 04:09 -0400, Kipp Martin wrote:
> >> Hi Stefan:

> >> I wrote Bixby back in April and he said he would provide a version so
> >> Gurobi so I could build an OS interface. I do not know if anyone is
> >> planning on OSi.
> >
> > It's on my list, but I haven't been able to get to it yet.
>

> I am wondering, maybe we should ask Bixby to donate a COIN-OR version of
> Gurobi we could all work with? We would not have to make it publicly
> available, but could have it in a private area?

That would mean having to do Gurobi-related development attached to a
stationary server (via remote login), no?

Actually, maybe not.  Depending on how licensing is done, we might be
able to get away with a VPNed stationary license server and local copies
of the libs.

I'll talk to Bixby.  I need to arrange my license anyway, if I'm going
to write or maintain OsiGrb.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences