[Osi] milp support in OSI

Matthew Galati magh at lehigh.edu
Thu Apr 23 09:54:53 EDT 2009

Currently OSI does support the branchAndBound function to solve a MILP.
However, I don't see any access methods for MILP statistics afterwards (or
any other MILP-type manipulation methods). Is there any intention to add
this? For example, how do I get the number of nodes used, the gap, how do I
set options specific to MILP for say, Cplex or Xpress calls?

I can always cast an Osi to an OsiCpx and then get CpxLp and CpxEnv ptrs and
then use Cpx directly -- but obviously all of this defeats the purpose of
having OSI.

Thanks,
Matt