[Osi] [Clp] rhs of tableau row with OsiClp and Clp

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 19 03:32:41 EDT 2008

Matt,

ClpSimplex::pivotVariable() is an array giving basic variables - <
numberColumns structural, >= slacks.

John

  From:       magh at lehigh.edu

  To:         osi at list.coin-or.org, clp at list.coin-or.org

  Date:       06/18/2008 10:26 AM

  Subject:    [Clp] rhs of tableau row with OsiClp and Clp

      Using OsiClp, how do I get the rhs of the tableau row after an
iteration of simplex? I am looking for something like what Cpx
provides with CPXgetbhead (argument 4):

http://www.uni-koeln.de/rrzk/software/fachuebergreifend/or/cplex_doku/refcallablelibrary/html/functions/CPXgetbhead.html

Can a function be added to OsiClp to provide this array? Also, can I
directly get it from CLP?

Thanks,
Matt