[Osi] [Coin-discuss] which version of CPLEX has OsiCpx been tested with?

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Fri Jun 6 13:53:50 EDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 13:23 -0400, Robin Lougee-Heimer wrote:

> Lou:
>
> Thanks for shifting the discussion to the osi list.  (fyi - the
> discussion list given on the osi-wiki page is coin-discuss -- maybe
> that should be update? https://projects.coin-or.org/Osi/).
>
> ILOG has told at least one customer that they're dropping support for
> Cplex 9.  Do you know if ILOG have the OsiCpx developer (Matt?) a
> license to Cplex 10?

The way we get CPLEX licenses is we apply for academic research license
grants annually.  My last license was for CPLEX 10, and it expired a
couple months ago.  I need to apply for an update to get back to work on
this.

The answer to the original question is that I think it got a pretty good
workout with version 9, which didn't have any discernible API difference
from version 8.  I am planning to give OSI some TLC (including bringing
OsiCpx in line with CPLEX 11) this summer, but I won't be able to start
until July.