[Osi] CPLEX Error 1217: No solution exists

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Mon Jun 2 12:21:01 EDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 08:45 -0700, Lou Hafer wrote:
> Matt,
>
> 	What is comes down to is OsiCpx is in need of a maintainer, someone
> familiar with Cplex and in possession of time, interest, and a recent Cplex
> release.  We keep hoping :-).

Yes, definitely.  I am really trying to work some effort on this into my
schedule, but I never seem to be able to get a block of time long enough
to get back into it enough to make it routine.  I think a solid couple
or three days would do it, but an hour or two here and there just
doesn't...

I'll keep trying and/or looking for a brave volunteer.