[Coin-osi-devel] loadProblem / default row parameters => different constraints

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Thu Jul 26 22:46:20 EDT 2007

No conscious decision, just what is aesthetically pleasing as default for each
kind. For lb/ub you want symmetry, that's why it's -inf/inf. For sense/rhs
range, a 0 rhs apeals the most. So now we have a discrepancy :-(.

I think that they should behave the same way. I'd say we should go for >=0,
since that's what happens if rhs is not specified in an MPS file.

--Laci