[Coin-osi-devel] OsiCpxSolverInterace <--> CPLEX

Matthew Saltzman mjs at CLEMSON.EDU
Thu Dec 27 09:54:15 EST 2007

Hacène-

We need a bit more to go on, in order to help.

What version of OSI?  What platform?  What options do you run configure
with?  Where are your CPLEX libs kept?  Did it work with an older CPLEX?

Thanks.