[Coin-osi-devel] Method needed by CglLandP

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Tue Nov 21 14:01:32 EST 2006

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 fmargot at andrew.cmu.edu wrote:

> I just realized that CglLandP needs three (instead of two as mentioned
> yesterday) methods from OsiClpSolverInterface
> that are in the Osi/devel branch. These are:
>
>  virtual void getBInvARow(int row, CoinIndexedVector * z,
> 			   CoinIndexedVector * slack=NULL,
> 			   bool keepScaled=false) const;
>
>  virtual void getBInvACol(int col, CoinIndexedVector * vec) const ;
>
>  virtual void getBInvACol(CoinIndexedVector * rowArray1) const;

Francois-

This is going to get hard to track by e-mail in a hurry.  Could you file a
ticket so we can track things there?  Make it something general, like "Add
virtual base methods for solver interface extensions."  Then we can build
a list of the methods we need in the ticket comments.

Thanks.

--
 		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences