[Coin-osi-devel] Next release of Osi

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 20 14:09:22 EST 2006

Those can't be in Osi... A solver may not have a basis... Well, maybe they can
be... bu then the implementation in the base class needs to throw an exception
and if the solver overrides the methods then they should be able to do it
properly.

Otherwise... It's a question for Matt. And me. And John forrest. I'll talk to
John soon about how stable he thinks the branching stuff in Osi is.

--Laci