[Coin-osi-devel] WebService

Jun Ma maj at northwestern.edu
Fri Nov 10 15:33:30 EST 2006

Hi Peter,
The OS project's mail list, I guess, hasn't been set up yet. We will ask the
related people to set us one at:

Sometime over the next week, we will also put up a first stable version of
the Java (maybe also .net) on the OS Web site, which you can use to mainly
set up your server and services.

Briefly, you my use OSSolverService either on the client end as an
invokation agent (OSSolverService is using OSSolver agent) or put
OSSolverService in the server container to run solver.
Both the java and .net versions also have client side agent (named the same:
OSSolverAgent) that you can use and they are more complete.

During the mean time, if you are in a hurry and have questions, please
contact us directly and we can guide you through the setup.

Jun Ma