[OS] Jacobian values in wrong order

Anthony D. Kelman kelman at berkeley.edu
Sat Feb 7 22:25:34 EST 2015

I think I at least found where the bug is, if not what's wrong about it. If
I change the if statement to always avoid this branch -
https://projects.coin-or.org/OS/browser/trunk/OS/src/OSCommonInterfaces/OSInstance.cpp?rev=4951#L5928
 then things appear to work correctly. So either there are too many or too
few levels of indirection happening, or some index set is assumed to be
sorted when it isn't, or ... ?