[OS] Use the result of a precedent call

Adrien Bellanger bellanger at beontra.com
Wed Sep 18 03:57:57 EDT 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your answers,

 I miss something before reading OS documentation and example. In my company for some deployment reasons, and management fears developing in C++ is an absolute no-go. I have thought that it was possible to make that directly in Java. I am actually searching for something like COIN-OR Osi but for Java and I had misunderstand that it was not the goal of OS.

  As I don't find anything like that I will implement that and trying to convince my managers to make it open source...

Thanks again for your instructive answers.

Cheers
Adrien