[OS] Problems - Making COIN-OS 2.3.2 on win32

Mike Steglich mike.steglich at berlin.de
Sat Feb 12 10:43:59 EST 2011

Hi,

As mentioned in my last eMail, I started an additional test using the following environment:
  	- Windows7 Professional  under Parallels on  OS X 10.6.6
	- MSys 1.0.11
	- MinGW (gcc 4.4.0)
	- QT4 (not used for these issues)
	According to Ted's question: I did not install pkg-config.

I have tested to packages:
	1) The COIN- OS package (2.3.2)
	2) The COIN-CBC package  (2.7)

1) COIN-OS package
Configure was successful.
sh  ./configure COIN_SKIP_PROJECTS="Ipopt Bonmin Bcp DyLP Couenne HSL SYMPHONY"  --enable-static --disable-shared >coin.config.out 2>&1

Please find configure's output in the following file.