[OS] OSiL in Java

Aiko Vogelsang aikovogelsang at gmx.de
Sun Oct 24 08:49:21 EDT 2010

Hallo everybody,

I' working now for some days on a problem concerning the OSiL-format and
Java. I tried to build up the example that you can find in all the papers
concerning that file format. For that purpose I use the OSJavaInstanceDemo,
that works very well for linear and quadratic terms. But if I like to set up
a nonlinear expression I get failures all the time. May be I only a little
error in reasoning but I don't know how to start in my main-function with
the expression for example (x(0)*(x(1)^4). To be more precise I don't know
how to build nodes. Can somebody just give me a hint how to start with this
simple example? It would be very nice because I like to use these COIN-OR
tools.

Tanks in advance, I wish you a nice Sunday and a good start into the new
week.

Best regards,

Aiko Vogelsang