[OS] Hi every body

Asir Karaman akaraman at tfh-wildau.de
Mon Aug 10 17:21:49 EDT 2009

I am a new in Mailing List.

Sorry wenn I make mistake, but I try to do it correct.

I need help

I try to implement for Solver the Web Service and we found in Internet
about OS. And we wanted try it conform it. But it is for me much
komlicated.

I wrote the code in C#(.NET) the oscommon.dll imported but it not works write.

Maybe some body can help me?

See you soon

Asir Karaman
tfh-Wildau