[OS] MILP computing with OS

Daniel H. Fylstra dfylstra at frontsys.com
Tue Feb 19 16:36:40 EST 2008

Kipp is correct that our Software Platform SDK V7.2 supports OSiL for linear
and mixed-integer problems.  Our SDK provides access to our own LSLP Solver,
the MOSEK Solver, and the XPRESS Solver.  (We have a total of twelve Solver
Engines, but these three are the best for LP/MIPs.)  This is a commercial
product, but a free 15-day trial is available at www.solver.com.

Dan Fylstra, Frontline Systems Inc.