[OS] Understanding linearConstraintCoefficients markups

Joe joe.boublack at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 13:46:32 EST 2008

Thanks for your meaningful comments, Gus.

On Feb 12, 7:16 pm, Kipp Martin <Kipp.Mar... at ChicagoGSB.edu> wrote:
> A head's up -- we can't put comments in yet, the hand written parse will
> not accept this -- what you sent him will crash the parser.

Hi-Hi I've just found this :) There is a couple of other problems :
- you cannot use simple quote ('), you must use double quote (")
instead

$ xmllint small.osil (gives :)
small.osil:2: parser warning : xmlns: URI os.optimizationservices.org
is not absolute
<osil xmlns="os.optimizationservices.org" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/
2001/XMLS
                                         ^

I've just found another sample osil files in :
https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/OS/trunk/OS/data/osilFiles/
It helps me to understand parser limits.

Regards.