[Os-project-managers] stdout capture and OSrL

Horand Gassmann Horand.Gassmann at Dal.Ca
Wed May 30 14:54:50 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

just did a quick mock-up of what we were talking about regarding the
capture of stdout. I attach two files, a simple OSoL file and a
hypothetical OSrL file spliced together from the real OSrL file and
the captured screen output.

The commandline I used was

./OSSolverService osil parincLinear.osil osrl temp.osrl >temp.txt

Does this approach jibe with your recollection?

Cheers

gus

Horand I. Gassmann, Professor

School of Business Administration, Dalhousie University
6100 University Avenue, PO Box 15000
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3H 4R2
ph. (902) 494-1844
fax (902) 494-1107