[Os-project-managers] stdout capture and OSrL

Kipp Martin kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
Tue Jun 26 00:08:51 EDT 2012

Hi Jun:

I endeded up doing an svn update, building in Eclipse, and exporting the
war file. I then stopped and restarted Tomcat for the new code. That
seemed to work.  I am using Tomcat 7.0.25. What are you using?

Cheers

--
Kipp Martin
Professor of Operations Research
kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
http://www.chicagobooth.edu/faculty/bio.aspx?person_id=12825325568
http://projects.coin-or.org/OS

Sent without Blackberry, Droid, iPhone, or any other
wireless device.