[Os-project-managers] stdout capture and OSrL

Kipp Martin kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
Sat Jun 23 23:14:34 EDT 2012

Hi Jun:

> org.optimizationservices.oscommon.util.StandardOSSolver.java to adapt to
> the need.
> Kipp, I tried it locally on the windows and did some test. Looks fine to
> me.
> You should do an update of the java code, and do a build.
> Or better, I have attached the built class. You can just replace the
> existing one in your server and restart.

I have a problem. I do not see where to put the StandardOSSolver.class
file. In the Tomcat bin directory, under

org.optimizationservices

there is no oscommon directory. Only an ossolver directory. So where
does this file go?

Thanks

--
Kipp Martin
Professor of Operations Research
kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
http://www.chicagobooth.edu/faculty/bio.aspx?person_id=12825325568
http://projects.coin-or.org/OS

Sent without Blackberry, Droid, iPhone, or any other
wireless device.