[Os-project-managers] Ticket 14

Hotmail (majxuh) majxuh at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 14:06:19 EDT 2012

For the category, I think suggest we have these:

OSAgent
Main and command line parser (Maybe call it OSExe, OSCommand, OSUI)
OSParser (for any reader and writer)
OSInterface (for both model or solver or other interfaces.
OSCommon (OSGeneral, OSUtil etc.)
OSServer (even though there is none yet in the C++ code)

For the severity level, here are my suggestions:
fatal
error
warning
info
debug
trace

This set is pretty much adopted in all software.

Jun