[Os-project-managers] Ticket 14

Horand Gassmann Horand.Gassmann at Dal.Ca
Sat Apr 28 16:38:45 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

I have started to sort the write statements a little. There are 2064
of them, and they seem to fall quite naturally into sevedral
categories (based mostly on number of statements):

OSAgent
Main and command line parser
OSInstance and OSiL parser (includes OSiL reader and writer)
OSOption and OSoL parser (includes OSrL reader and writer)
OSResult and OSrL parser (includes OSrL reader and writer)
OSGeneral
OSSolverInterfaces
OSModelInterfaces
OSUtils
Miscellaneous (empty at the moment)

In terms of severity levels I am not so sure. CoinMessageHandler uses
basically these:

insuppressible
fatal
warning
informational
logging
debug

but Ipopt has a good deal more.

I have put my list into a tab-delimited text file and would like to
upload that to the src directory (perhaps in a subfolder ticket14), at
least until we have ticket 14 resolved. Is that acceptable?

Cheers

gus

Horand I. Gassmann, Professor

School of Business Administration, Dalhousie University
6100 University Avenue, PO Box 15000
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3H 4R2
ph. (902) 494-1844
fax (902) 494-1107