[Os-project-managers] Agenda Items

R. Kipp Martin kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
Wed Oct 12 23:34:13 EDT 2011

Hi Guys:

Here are some possible agenda items:

1) We had a TLC meeting today and Ted wants a CoinAll release by October
26. I think we should prepare a 2.4.1. What goes in it?

2) Java -- if Jun follows the directions in INSTALL.txt does Eclipse
create the proper WAR file.

3) Should we put printModel in the command line of OSSolverService and
in the interactive shell. I think we should table this for now. It is
not a bug and there are too many side issues right now.

4) The problem in OSCoinSolver linear programs with no constraints.

5) Mike Steglich's problem with OSResult. Gus feels there are bigger
issues to discuss. See

http://list.coin-or.org/pipermail/os-project-managers/2011-October/000218.html

Is part of this related to ticket 14 and the lack of output handler. We
are one of the few projects that does not have an output handler.

6) How to correct OSRunSolver.h.

Kipp Martin
Professor of Operations Research
and Computing Technology
Booth School of Business
University of Chicago
5807 South Woodlawn Avenue
Chicago, IL 60637
773-702-7456
kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
http://www.chicagobooth.edu/faculty/bio.aspx?person_id=12825325568
http://projects.coin-or.org/OS

Sent without Blackberry, Droid, iPhone, or any other
wireless device.