[Os-project-managers] November 3 Meeting

R. Kipp Martin kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
Thu Nov 3 05:43:52 EDT 2011

Hi Guys:

Some meeting topics:

1) Blas problem on new Mac -- key take away.

2) ApplicationTemplates
	a) Make sure we are clear on directory structure of binary.
	b) Make sure we are clear on directory structure of repository.
	c) Make sure we are clear on how  to make changes to code.

3) All of the new compiler warnings for gcc 4.6.1

4) Documentation -- OS User's Manual

5) Make new stable in preparation for release. Visual Studio files issue
-- are they ready.

6) Mike Steglich testing if we have time.

Kipp Martin
Professor of Operations Research
and Computing Technology
Booth School of Business
University of Chicago
5807 South Woodlawn Avenue
Chicago, IL 60637
773-702-7456
kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
http://www.chicagobooth.edu/faculty/bio.aspx?person_id=12825325568
http://projects.coin-or.org/OS

Sent without Blackberry, Droid, iPhone, or any other
wireless device.