[Os-project-managers] First very rough design of the options paper

Gus Gassmann Horand.Gassmann at dal.ca
Tue Jul 12 13:56:15 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

every week I intend to pass something around for comment, and every week
so far I have been foiled. But this week I finally want to do better.

As you know, I have had computer problems, and I am still not quite over
everything, but I did get one of my two computers back (the other one is a
write-off). I managed to retrive most o fmy two hard drives and am currently
copying those onto the fixed machine (since the hard drive crashed, I am
starting from essentially a new computer). My new computer is also on the
horizon, it has been built, and I await delivery of it to the tech guys here,
followed by installation of all sorts of goodies.

In the meantime, things are pretty lean, and you will see this in the rough
notes I cobbled together. I do not have TeX, I barely have OS, and I had
little time due to my teaching.

But enough whining. I attach four files for you: OSoL-OSrL.txt (just raw text,
not LaTeX commands for now, nothing) and three figures that should
eventually be included in the file, at places that I hope are reasonably clear.

Maybe we should use this document, such as it is, as a point of departure
for Thursday's meeting.

Cheers

gus

gus gassmann          (Horand.Gassmann at dal.ca)

School of Business Administration, Dalhousie University
6100 University Avenue
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada , B3H 3J5
ph. (902) 494-1844
fax (902) 494-1107