[Os-project-managers] OSgL.xsd

Horand Gassmann Horand.Gassmann at DAL.CA
Fri Jan 14 10:10:34 EST 2011

Hi guys,

I just committed the new version of OSgL.xsd. It has a header type and
the five children we discussed yesterday. I made two changes to what
we discussed yesterday.

1. The header type is called "GeneralFileHeader". It occurred to me
that we do not use the header in a schema, so "SchemaHeader" seemed
wrong. "GeneralFileHeader" conveys that it is a header for our files
that we generally use but leaves open the possibility, as we discussed
yesterday, to define special header information in other schemas. Is
this agreeable?

2. One child element is called "fileCreatedBy" instead of
"fileCreator". It seemed more inclusive when there are multiple
creators. Is this agreeable?

If you have objections, it is easy to change either of these. However,
I had to commit it so that I can test compliance of the other schemas.

Cheers

gus