[Os-project-managers] NaN in xs:double

Horand Gassmann Horand.Gassmann at Dal.Ca
Wed Feb 9 08:42:21 EST 2011

Hi guys,

two things:

1. Have a look at http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#double.
This states quite clearly that NaN is a legal value for xs:double,
along with INF and -INF. I have yet to figure out whether that means
we have to change any of the parsers, but the question of passing NaN
to and from the solvers should now be moot.

2. Is there any objection to removing the schemas/1.5 folder from the
repository? None of this stuff was ever released, so I am not sure of
the value of keeping it around. All it does is suggest more
variability in the schemas than we actually have.

Cheers

gus