[Os-project-managers] Agenda item: annotation for <quadraticCoefficients> in OSiL

Horand Gassmann Horand.Gassmann at Dal.Ca
Thu Apr 28 22:48:28 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

following the lengthy and stimulating discussion we had today, I would
like to put the following annotation into the OSiL schema:

since version 1.0 - Does not use matrices. So, e.g. the expression 2x
+ 3y + x^2 + 2xy + 3y^2 has three quadratic coefficients: 1, 2, 3

This is short enough and gives good line breaks on XMLSpy, but I am
open to suggestions.

Cheers

gus