[Os-project-managers] trac issue

Kipp Martin kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
Sat Sep 18 00:11:02 EDT 2010

Hi Guys:

I just figured out how to change permissions and added you guys as
administrators. In particular, in the ticket system, under

ModifyTicket/Reassign

In the drop down menu you will see

JunMa
Gassmann

Jun -- go ahead and add the tickets from Thursday.

Cheers

> Still doesn't seem like I can assign a ticket to anybody.
> Obviously you did something that I see the 2 active issues are not owned
> by you.
> But the one I created "#18: Jun Test" I can't do anything with it. Still
> see only your name, but yet can't even assign to you.
> I did get a email on creation, which is good.
>
> Jun

Kipp Martin
Professor of Operations Research
and Computing Technology