[Os-project-managers] October27 Meeting Agenda

Kipp Martin kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
Wed Oct 27 03:39:30 EDT 2010

Hi Guys:

Some agenda items:

1) Information for Bob on latest developments and future developments in OS.

2) A big one -- the TLC is undergoing a major revision of the build
system! Ugh and argle bargle!!!!!  I will explain the motivation. Here
is a link to what needs to be done:

https://projects.coin-or.org/BuildTools/wiki/pm-switch

I will begin this conversion on Thursday night. Please make sure you
have made any necessary checkouts or commits before then. This promises
to wreak some havoc for a few days.

3) INFORMS -- do we want a release 2.2.1?

4) Parser testing in c++ and python.

Kipp Martin
Professor of Operations Research
and Computing Technology