[Os-project-managers] Interpretation question about OSoL

Horand Gassmann Horand.Gassmann at Dal.Ca
Fri Dec 31 05:39:52 EST 2010

Hi guys,

I am working through the fine points of the parser implementation and
have a question about interpretation.

What should happen in each of the following two cases?

<initialObjectiveBounds numberOfObj="2">
     <obj idx="-1">
     <obj idx="-2" lbValue="">
</initialObjectiveBounds>

I think in the first case the lower bound should be -INF (the default
value), but I am not sure about the second. Should it be flagged as an
error? Or should it be OSNAN?

The reason why I am asking is that I have gotten into the habit of
parsing attributes that occur more than once using a common code, and
there are other occasions when lbValue is returned as a string, not a
double as is the case here. As a result, I would have to recognize
this case separately.

Any opinions?

Thanks

gus