[OBOE] Installing OBOE on MAC OS 10.9

key01023 at gmail.com key01023 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 09:26:01 EST 2014

Dear Nidhi,
Here is what I do on my MAC OS 10.9:

I make BLAS creating :
/Users/wenxuanhuang/Desktop/installation/BLAS/blas_LINUX.a

then I make lapack at /Users/wenxuanhuang/Desktop/installation/lapack-3.5.0 (successfully by doing make blaslib and then make) creating:
liblapack.a librefblas.a libtmglib.a

I think the lapack3.5.0 package already includes the blas since I do not explicitly use the previous built blas.

Then I copy blas_LINUX.a liblapack.a librefblas.a libtmglib.a into /usr/local/lib and rename boas_LINUX.a into libblas.a

then i go to :

/Users/wenxuanhuang/Desktop/installation/lapackpp-2.5.2

and do:

./configure

and it tells me:

configure: error: Blas/Lapack was not found.
*** This means Lapack++ and matrix support cannot be compiled.
*** This makes this library unusable. Please get blas and lapack
*** installed. If you do have these installed, use the options
*** --with-blas=<libname> or --with-lapack=<libname> and/or set
*** the env variable LDFLAGS to include the appropriate linker
*** flags.

Then I have no idea what to do… please help. Thank you.

With regards,
Wenxuan