[OBOE] Installing OBOE on MAC OS 10.9

key01023 at gmail.com key01023 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 23:34:43 EST 2014

Hi,
I am actually struggling to install OBOE into my mac OSX 10.9 . I am completely stuck on the step of installing lapackpp …. I get this error when doing ./configure

configure: error: Blas/Lapack was not found.
*** This means Lapack++ and matrix support cannot be compiled.
*** This makes this library unusable. Please get blas and lapack
*** installed. If you do have these installed, use the options
*** --with-blas=<libname> or --with-lapack=<libname> and/or set
*** the env variable LDFLAGS to include the appropriate linker
*** flags.

I try for a long time without success. Do you know what shall I do? We really need this package for our project in material science.
Thank you.

With regards,
Wenxuan